serves / makes 1
15 prep time
15 mins cooking time
This is a very quick little pudding to put together, it only has three ingredients. The result is a light, fluffy, chocolatey pudding and all gluten and dairy free. This can be made while you are cooking your main and then baked in the oven will you are eating, the result is a pudding that looked like more effort went into it but keep that as your secret!
I’ve put the recipe on for an individual serving of this chocolate pudding but it can easily be scaled up to serve multiple people.
- 1 egg, separated
- 35g dairy free chocolate
- 12g caster sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 oC
- Brush a ramekin with a little olive oil
- Whisk the egg white until soft peaks form
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in small bowl over a saucepan of water
- Stir in the caster sugar and egg yolk
- Carefully fold in the egg white into the chocolate mix
- Spoon into the ramekin and bake in the centre of the oven for 12-15 minutes