Hello everyone, its been a little while since I shared a new curry recipe with you. This is an easy to through together recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Tomato & Garlic Chicken Curry. If you can’t find dairy free cream easily then you can substitute this with some coconut milk. This recipe is enough for four portions and any leftovers can be frozen for a future dinner.
Other Dinner Ideas
If you like this recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Tomato & Garlic Chicken Curry then you might like to try one of my other dinner recipes:
- Make a pasta bake with my Pulled Pork Pasta Bake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Try out a risotto with Chicken & Chorizo Risotto (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Have some fish with my Avocado Salsa Salmon (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Have a vegetarian option with my Cheese & Tomato Potato Bake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Try a noodle dish with my Chicken Noodle Salad (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
More Recipes Please!
Like me, you may also cook for other members of the family that do not require special dietary requirements. I’ve recently started another website, Fiona Cooks, that captures all of those recipes. If you want to check it out then please click on the following link: http://fionacooks.com
Tomato & Garlic Chicken Curry (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Add the olive oil to a pan over a medium heat
Cook the chicken for 5 minutes then add in the garlic, chilli, onion, garam masala and ground ginger
Cook for another 5 minutes then pour in the chopped tomatoes
Simmer for 20 minutes then stir in the dairy free cream, fresh coriander and season to taste