Hello everyone, welcome to my latest dinner recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Fajita Pasta. Although not a traditional Italian pasta recipe by any stretch of the imagination it does make a perfect week night meal. Gluten free pasta is stirred through a tomato sauce with fajita seasoning, chicken, peppers, onion and fresh coriander.
Other Pasta Recipes
If you like this recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Chicken Fajita Pasta then you might like to try one of my other dinner recipes:
- Try out this comforting chilli beef pasta Gluten Free and Dairy Free Chilli Beef Pasta
- Go for a veggie option Pasta Pepperonata (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Go for a lighter option with this tasty pasta salad Chicken Club Pasta Salad (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Try out this lightly spiced prawn pasta Cajun Cheese Prawn Broccoli Pasta (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Make a pasta bake with my Pulled Pork Pasta Bake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
More Recipes Please!
Like me, you may also cook for other members of the family that do not require special dietary requirements. I’ve recently started another website, Fiona Cooks, that captures all of those recipes. If you want to check it out then please click on the following link: http://fionacooks.com
Chicken Fajita Pasta (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Add the olive oil, chicken, garlic, peppers and onions to a large shallow pan over a medium heat
Cook for 8 minutes then sprinkle over the fajita seasoning
Pour in the chopped tomatoes, bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes
Season to taste then stir through the fresh coriander, grated dairy free cheese and cooked pasta