Hello everyone, welcome to my latest recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fudge Cookie Dough. This recipe is a really treat – it is super sweet but you only need a little bit. It will last in the fridge for about four weeks so you can use it for a variety of things. Here are some ideas of how I used my fudge cookie dough:
- Spread thinly on a warm gluten free pancake
- Add little chunks to your dairy free ice cream for a treat dessert
- As a sweet dip with apple slices
- Straight out of the jar with a spoon …
Other Bits & Pieces Ideas
If you like this recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Fudge Cookie Dough then you might like to try one of my other bits & pieces recipes:
- Treat yourself with my Peppermint Crunch Truffles (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Go traditional with my Chutney (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Try my healthy Apple Nachos (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Make your own chocolate bars with my Chocolate Caramel Bars (Gluten & Dairy Free)
More Recipes Please!
Like me, you also cook for other members of the family that do not require special dietary requirements. I’ve recently started another website, Fiona Cooks, that captures all of those recipes. If you want to check it out then please click on the following link: http://fionacooks.com
Fudge Cookie Dough (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Place the dairy free chocolate chips in the freezer while you are preparing your cookie dough. This stops them melting when you add them in.
Whisk together the dairy free spread, caster sugar, brown sugar, dairy free milk and vanilla
Beat in the gluten free flour
Melt together the dairy free white chocolate and dairy free condensed milk in the microwave or in a small pan over a low heat
Stir into the cookie dough and fold in the dairy free dark chocolate chips
Spoon into a jar or similar container
Refrigerate for a couple of hours before enjoying. Note this cookie dough is best stored in the fridge.