Hello everyone, welcome to my latest recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Apple Nachos.
This is so easy I’m not really sure I can class it as a recipe but it does match the ethos of my website. I put together this website of everything I’ve made for two simple reasons:
- To help people in a similar situation to me and showcase the variety of foods you can still enjoy, and
- To keep a record of all the recipes so I can make them again!
When I was first diagnosed, I was completely lost and I had no idea what I could or couldn’t eat. Any idea no matter how small was helpful and that is what this recipe is about.
It is one of my favourite snacks at the moment. I love the combination of the crisp apples, the savoury peanut butter, sweet chocolate and the crunch from the coconut. I’ve plated it nicer than usual and given it a fancy name.
Other Bits & Pieces Ideas
If you like this recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Apple Nachos then you might like to try one of my other bits & pieces recipes:
- Treat yourself with my Gluten and Dairy Free Chocolate and Hazelnut Spread
- Go traditional with my Gluten and Dairy Free Scottish Tablet
- Try my healthy Gluten and Dairy Free Roasted Spanish Almonds
- Make your own chocolate bars with my Gluten and Dairy Free Caramel Chocolate Bars
More Recipes Please!
Like me, you also cook for other members of the family that do not require special dietary requirements. I’ve recently started another website, Fiona Cooks, that captures all of those recipes. If you want to check it out then please click on the following link: http://fionacooks.com
Apple Nachos (Gluten & Dairy Free)
A tasty snack of apples, peanut butter, dark chocolate and coconut
Place the apple slices onto a plate
Place the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds to make it runny
Drizzle on top of the apples
Sprinkle on the chocolate chips and desiccated coconut