Hello everyone, welcome to my latest recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Slow Cooked Honey Chilli Chicken.
There is nothing better than getting to the end of a busy day and dinner is already to go. I always feel very smug when dinner is ready to go and I’ve been organised enough to use the slow cooker.
Today’s recipe can be saved in loads of different ways so I’ll leave it up to you to decide. A few ideas include:
- Adding stir fry vegetables and noodles
- Serving in a gluten free wrap with salad and fries
- Keeping it simple with some boiled rice
Other Dinner Ideas
If you like this recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Slow Cooked Honey Chilli Chicken then you might like to try one of my other dinner recipes:
- Make a pasta bake with my Chicken & Vegetable Pasta Bake (Gluten Free & Dairy Free)
- Try out a risotto with Cheese and Tomato Risotto (Gluten Free & Dairy Free)
- Have some fish with my Salmon Kebabs (Gluten Free & Dairy Free)
- Have a vegetarian option with my Moroccan Pilaf (Gluten Free & Dairy Free)
More Recipes Please!
Like me, you also cook for other members of the family that do not require special dietary requirements. I’ve recently started another website, Fiona Cooks, that captures all of those recipes. If you want to check it out then please click on the following link: http://fionacooks.com
Slow Cooked Honey Chilli Chicken (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Place all of the ingredients, except the cornflour, into your slow cooker
Cook on high for 3 hours
Mix the cornflour with two tablespoons of water and pour into the slow cooker
Cook for another hour or until the sauce has thickened
Remove the chicken, shred and return to the sauce
You can serve your chicken with rice, gluten free noodles or in a gluten free wrap.