Hello everyone, I’ve been back in the kitchen and my new dinner recipe is for Gluten and Dairy Free Leek & Bacon Risotto.
Over the next month I’ve got some exciting gluten and dairy free recipes ready to share with you all. This includes:
- Spiced Peach Breakfast Crumble
- Chicken Fajita Pasta
- White Chocolate Popcorn Squares
- Satay Vegetable Noodle Bowl
- Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
Hopefully there is something on the list you are looking forward to seeing. As usual if there is something you would like to see a gluten and dairy free recipe for please drop me a note and I’ll see what I can do.
Other Dinner Ideas
If you like this recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Leek & Bacon Risotto then you might like to try one of my other risotto recipes:
- Try my personal favourite for Caramelised Balsamic Onion Risotto (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Have a vegetarian option with my Cheese and Tomato Risotto (Gluten Free & Dairy Free)
- Have some fish with my Haddock and Chorizo Risotto (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Try out this taste combo with my Roasted Tomato and Smoked Bacon Risotto (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Go traditional with my Garlic Mushroom Risotto (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
More Recipes Please!
Like me, you may also cook for other members of the family that do not require special dietary requirements. I’ve recently started another website, Fiona Cooks, that captures all of those recipes. If you want to check it out then please click on the following link: http://fionacooks.com
Leek & Bacon Risotto (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Put the olive oil and garlic in a large pan and saute over a medium heat for 1 minute
Add in the bacon and leek and cook for 5 minutes
Stir in the risotto rice
Add the vegetable stock one ladle at a time stirring until the liquid is fully absorbed
Taste the rice to make sure it is properly cooked, add more liquid if required
Stir though the cheese, season with salt and pepper and add the basil