Hello everyone, my latest recipe is for this summery Gluten and Dairy Free Peach Cheesecake. This makes a perfect pudding for a summer cheesecake and doesn’t take long to put together.
The only ingredient you may need to search for is dairy free whipping cream. My local health store stocks this and you can pick from soya, rice or coconut based. It is also available to order online from vegan stores. If you can’t find this ingredient you could try out one of my baked cheesecake recipes that doesn’t require whipping cream.
Other Cheesecake Ideas
If you like this recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Peach Cheesecake then you might like to try one of my other cheesecake recipes:
- Treat yourself with my Peanut Butter Cheesecake (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Go traditional with my Black Cherry Cheesecake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Make a zesty cheesecake with my recipe for Orange Cream Cheesecake (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Go chocolatey with my White Chocolate & Strawberry Cheesecake (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Or try my personal favourite Banoffee Cheesecake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
More Recipes Please!
Like me, you also cook for other members of the family that do not require special dietary requirements. I’ve recently started another website, Fiona Cooks, that captures all of those recipes. If you want to check it out then please click on the following link: http://fionacooks.com
Peach Cheesecake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Preheat the oven to 160 oC and grease a 7" round flan tin
Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted spread
Press into the flan tin and bake for 12 minutes and then set aside to cool
Whisk the dairy free whipping cream until light and fluffy
Whisk in the icing sugar and dairy free cream cheese
Fold in the melted dairy free white chocolate and spread on to the cooled biscuit base
Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours then top with the peaches before serving