Hello everyone, today recipe is for a new dessert idea – Gluten and Dairy Free Orange Cream Cheesecake.
I’m loving seeing everyone’s baking efforts while we are spending more time at home. I’ve been concentrating on making a few new dessert and cake recipes that I can share with you over the coming months.
I have a number of gluten and dairy free cheesecake recipes on my website already but there is always room for one more! You can pick between this type of lighter creamy recipe or I also have a few baked New York style recipes on the site.
What is your favourite flavour of cheesecake – I’m always looking for new inspiration?
Other Baking Ideas
If you like this recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Orange Cream Cheesecake then you might like to try one of my other baking recipes:
- Treat yourself with my Gluten and Dairy Free Chocolate Caramel Peanut Pretzel Pie
- Go traditional with my Gluten and Dairy Free Apple Custard Cake
- Make a some biscuits with my Gluten and Dairy Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Bake loaf cake with my recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Choc Chip Muffin Loaf
More Recipes Please!
Like me, you also cook for other members of the family that do not require special dietary requirements. I’ve recently started another website, Fiona Cooks, that captures all of those recipes. If you want to check it out then please click on the following link: http://fionacooks.com
Orange Cream Cheesecake (Gluten & Dairy Free)
Try out my latest dessert recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Orange Cream Cheesecake, it is definitely a family favourite
Preheat the oven to 160 oC
Grease a 11m by 5 cm rectangle flan tin
Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted spread
Press into the flan tin base and up the edges
Bake in the oven for 12 minutes and then set aside to cool
Whisk the dairy free whipping cream until light and fluffy
Whisk in the icing sugar and dairy free cream cheese
Fold in the melted dairy free white chocolate and orange zest
Spread on to the cooled biscuit base
Top with the mandarin oranges and then chill in the fridge for 2 hours
* I use a brand called SoyaToo you can buy online or in your local health store. It comes in a soya, rice or coconut dairy free alternative.