Hello everyone, my latest dinner recipe is for this delicious Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Creole Curry. This curry comes together in about 25 minutes making it perfect for busy week nights. I’ve served mine with some tomato and coriander rice for a tasty dinner.
Now the light nights are here expect to see more dinner recipes appearing on the site. I find in the winter it is so dark I struggle to take proper photographs at night. I have a new pasta bake recipe, a chicken sausage panzanella and smoked salmon spaghetti coming soon.
Other Dinner Ideas
If you like this recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Chicken Creole Curry then you might like to try one of my other dinner recipes:
- Make a pasta dish Spaghetti Bolognese (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Try out a slow cooker recipe Slow Cooked Thai Pork (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Have some fish with my Spiced Salmon Tacos (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Have a curry with my Prawn Panang Curry (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Try a noodle dish with my Slow Cooked Chilli Garlic Pork Noodles (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
More Recipes Please!
Like me, you may also cook for other members of the family that do not require special dietary requirements. I’ve recently started another website, Fiona Cooks, that captures all of those recipes. If you want to check it out then please click on the following link: http://fionacooks.com
Chicken Creole Curry (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Place the olive oil in a large shallow pan over a medium heat
Add in the chicken, onion, pepper, garlic and saute for 5 minutes
Stir in the seasoning, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, curry powder, coconut milk, lime juice and brown sugar
Simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked
Stir through the fresh parsley
Serve with rice