Hello everyone, it’s time for another takeaway style recipe this time it is Gluten and Dairy Free Chinese Chicken Curry. It can sometimes be tricky to find a local takeaway or restaurant that can provide gluten free options. This recipe is simple to put together with a few ingredients so you can enjoy your favourites at home. This dish is perfect paired with my Chilli Salt Chips (Gluten Free, Dairy Free).
Other Dinner Ideas
If you like this recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Chinese Chicken Curry then you might like to try one of my other dinner recipes:
- Make a pasta bake with my Pulled Pork Pasta Bake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Try out a risotto with Chicken & Chorizo Risotto (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Have some fish with my Avocado Salsa Salmon (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Have a vegetarian option with my Cheese & Tomato Potato Bake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Try a noodle dish with my Chicken Noodle Salad (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
More Recipes Please!
Like me, you may also cook for other members of the family that do not require special dietary requirements. I’ve recently started another website, Fiona Cooks, that captures all of those recipes. If you want to check it out then please click on the following link: http://fionacooks.com
Chinese Chicken Curry (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Add the olive oil to a shallow pan over a medium heat, coat the chicken pieces in the cornflour and add to the pan
Fry for a couple of minutes then add the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Cook for about 5 minutes.
Stir in the curry powder, Chinese 5 spice, caster sugar, seasoning and chicken stock
Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes
Add in the peas and simmer until the sauce has reduced and the peas are cooked
I served mine with some egg fried rice