Hello everyone, as we are in the middle of a heat wave I thought it would be timely to share a round up of my favourite gluten and dairy free ice cream recipes. Whether you are after something fruity, chocolatey or a float then there is something for you to try out in the list below.
- 1. Coffee Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- I like to start the day with my morning coffee and its a flavour I like to add to my ice cream. This recipe is made with coconut milk, maple syrup, espresso and dairy free chocolate chips – super simple.
- 2. Banana PB Choc Ices (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- In my travels I don’t think I’ve come across a gluten and dairy free choc ice before. Have a go at making them yourself – it isn’t as tricky as you might think.
- 3. Salted Caramel Ice Cream (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- When I asked my readers what ice-cream flavour they wanted to see, one of the most popular requested was salted caramel . I’ve added 1/4 teaspoon of salt which, for me, gives a nice balance between sweet and salty, depending on your tastes you may want to increase or decrease this.
- 4. Raspberry Float (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Go back to your childhood with my raspberry float recipe. You can make your own dairy free vanilla ice cream or if you are short on time use some shop bought.
- 5. Peanut Butter Choc Chip Ice Cream (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Peanut butter is an absolute classic – one of my favourites. If you can’t have nuts then try making it with a nut free butter or a seed based butter.
- 6. Mocha Ice Cream (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- This recipe makes a fairly large tub so is good for prepping in advance and sharing with family and friends.
- 7. Pumpkin Spiced Ice Cream Float (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- This recipe shows you how to make delicious dairy free pumpkin spiced ice cream. You can pick whether you want to make it into a float or not.
- 8. Choc PB Banana Frozen Shells (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- You can use this recipe to make delicious fudgy ice lollies. I had run out of wooden lolly sticks so set these in my madeleine shell cake tin instead.
- 9. Ice Cream Biscuit Bars (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- This recipe is a cross between an ice cream cookie sandwich and a choc ice.
- 10. Banana Ice Cream (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- I believe this is the first ice cream recipe that I posted on my website. It is super simple to make and only uses a few ingredients. Still a family favourite I return to this recipe time and time again. I’ve topped it here with a drizzle of my gluten and dairy free caramel sauce.