Hello everyone, welcome to my latest dinner recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Beef Noodles with Veggies & Broth. This delicious dish is like a fully loaded soup. I’ve made a simple but tasty broth with tender beef, rice noodles and topped off with fresh vegetables.
I need to write up my recipes for homemade pizza sauce and cherry cheesecake brownies so keep an eye out on them being shared on the website soon.
Other Dinner Ideas
If you like this recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Beef Noodles with Veggies & Broth then you might like to try one of my other dinner recipes:
- Make a pasta bake with my Pulled Pork Pasta Bake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Try out a risotto with Chicken & Chorizo Risotto (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Have some fish with my Avocado Salsa Salmon (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Have a vegetarian option with my Cheese & Tomato Potato Bake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Try a noodle dish with my Chicken Noodle Salad (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
More Recipes Please!
Like me, you may also cook for other members of the family that do not require special dietary requirements. I’ve recently started another website, Fiona Cooks, that captures all of those recipes. If you want to check it out then please click on the following link: http://fionacooks.com
Beef Noodles with Veggies & Broth (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
In a large pan add in the beef stock, onion, ginger, cinnamon, garlic, chilli, lime juice, gluten free soya sauce, tomato puree and coriander
Bring to the boil, add the beef, turn down to a simmer and cook on low for 30 minutes
Add in the rice noodles and simmer for 5 minutes
Season to taste with salt and pepper
Divide between two bowls and top with the veggies. If you prefer you can stir fry your vegetables for a couple of minutes.