Hello everyone, welcome to my latest recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Creamy Broccoli Soup.
I shared last week I was trying to work through developing all the recipe ideas I have scribbled in my folder rather than continuing to collect new ideas. I have been making good progress and I’m sure I have enough ideas for well into next year!
I’ve spent Sunday morning focusing on my gluten and dairy free breakfast ideas which include:
- Peach and blueberry smoothie bowls
- Copycat breakfast pots – like the ones you get in Pret, Leons etc
- A single serve banana bread mug muffin
- Carrot cake pancakes
- Baked breakfast peppers
- Tropical breakfast cereal
- Egg and tomato bagel melts
- Cherry pop tarts
- Pesto mushroom quinoa breakfast bowl
- Cinnamon bun chia pudding
- Blueberry and cinnamon baked oatmeal
Hopefully there is something in that list that you are looking forward to appearing on the website in the next few months. I sometimes find it difficult to judge what people what to see on the website so I stick to simple easy to make recipes that people can use as inspiration.
Back to today’s recipe and I’m mad for this creamy broccoli soup – I’ve made it twice in the last two weeks. It’s easy to prep and packed full of vegetables. I’ve resisted the temptation to make this for the third week in a row and I’m about to prep a pot of carrot and orange soup. I made a carrot cake (recipe coming soon) to take home to my parents on Saturday and wanted to use up the rest of the carrots. I’ll share the carrot and orange soup recipe soon if that works out well.
Other Light Bites Ideas
If you like this recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Creamy Broccoli Soup then you might like to try one of my other light bites recipes:
- Treat yourself with my Gluten and Dairy Free Chutney Sausage Rolls
- Go traditional with my Gluten and Dairy Free Cream of Tomato Soup
- Have a vegetarian salad with my Gluten and Dairy Free Cheese and Tomato Salad
- Have some waffles with Gluten and Dairy Free Potato Waffles
More Recipes Please!
Like me, you also cook for other members of the family that do not require special dietary requirements. I’ve recently started another website, Fiona Cooks, that captures all of those recipes. If you want to check it out then please click on the following link: http://fionacooks.com
Creamy Broccoli Soup (Gluten & Dairy Free)
Place the oilve oil, garlic and chilli in a large pan over a medium heat
Add in the onion, celery and carrot
Saute for 5 minutes
Add the stock and broccoli
Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes
Season to taste, add the basil and pour in the milk
Blend until smooth