Hello everyone, welcome to my latest recipe for this delicious Gluten and Dairy Free Peachy Pie Smoothie.
I meant to feed back on my trip to Edinburgh zoo we had last weekend but never got round to it. I was really impressed by the gluten and dairy free offerings in the cafe and restaurant. The menu was clearly marked and it was easy for me to find a safe option for lunch and a treat for the afternoon. I went for a hot wrap with skinny fries and a salad which was very good and for afternoon snack I opted for a cranberry flapjack with a soya pumpkin spiced latte.
This weeks recipes feel like they are saying goodbye to summer with this bright peachy pie smoothie and hello to autumn with my new soup and pudding recipe.
Other Drinks Ideas
If you like this recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Peachy Pie Smoothie then you might like to try one of my other drinks recipes:
- Treat yourself with my Gluten and Dairy Free Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- Go traditional with my Mimosas
- Try out this vibrant Gluten and Dairy Free Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
- Have fun with my Gluten and Dairy Free Raspberry Float
More Recipes Please!
Like me, you also cook for other members of the family that do not require special dietary requirements. I’ve recently started another website, Fiona Cooks, that captures all of those recipes. If you want to check it out then please click on the following link: http://fionacooks.com
Peachy Pie Smoothie (Gluten & Dairy Free)
A creamy peach smoothie made with only two ingredients
Place in a blender including the natural juices from the peaches
Blitz until smooth
Serve over ice
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 139
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 1.5g3%
- Saturated Fat 0.1g1%
- Sodium 20mg1%
- Potassium 616mg18%
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4g11%
- Dietary Fiber 4.8g20%
- Sugars 29.6g
- Protein 4.1g9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.