serves / makes 2 large milkshakes
0 prep time
0 mins cooking time
I tend to make a milkshake when I have leftovers that I need to use up, that banana that needs eating or the milk that needs to be drunk. Just because you can’t have dairy you can still have a delicious creamy tasting milkshake.
I’ve given you a basic recipe with some suggested flavours. You can make your own dairy free ice cream or I’ve also used Swedish Glace which is a lovely dairy free ice-cream you can get from most supermarkets.
- 550g dairy free ice-cream (try my recipe here)
- 300ml dairy free milk
- Add in 1 medium sized banana
- Substitute for dairy free chocolate ice-cream (try this recipe with the coffee removed)
- Add in 3 tablespoons dairy free liquid chocolate like ChocShot
- Add in 4 tablespoons of frozen or fresh strawberries
Salted Caramel Milkshake
- 4 tablespoons dairy free caramel sauce (try my recipe here)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Peanut Butter Milkshake
- Add in 2 tablespoons peanut butter
Not enough suggestions? Try combining these flavours to make:
- Strawberry and Chocolate Milkshake
- Banana and Peanut Butter Milkshake
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Milkshake
- And what goes better than Chocolate and Peanut Butter!
- Simply blend together the basic ingredients with the flavour of your choice and enjoy your gluten and dairy free milkshake!