serves / makes 4
5 prep time
5 mins cooking time
I’m a big fan of Spanish food – I love that they have a huge amount of dishes that are super simple, made from a few ingredients but taste amazing. This dish is certainly one of these, super simple but so flavoursome.
You can serve as a simple lunch, as a starter or part of a tapas style dinner.
- 500g prawns, peeled and deveined
- 100ml olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped roughly
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Pour the olive oil into a heatproof dish and place on a medium to high heat
- Add in the garlic and cook for 2 minutes
- Season the prawns with salt and pepper then add to the dish
- Cook the prawns for 3-5 minutes
- Serve with some gluten free bread