serves / makes 8
0 prep time
0 mins cooking time
Hello Everyone, hope it is a beautiful sunny day for everyone like it is here. Today’s recipe is for gluten and dairy free double chocolate coconut fudge.
I often visit this fudge shop in Edinburgh that makes a dairy free fudge and chat to the guy about how he makes it. Last time I went he was telling me he used creamed coconut block which can easily be found in the supermarket. This is my take on double chocolate fudge using creamed coconut, hope you like it.
- 200g creamed coconut block
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup/honey/agave
- 3 heaped teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons dairy free chocolate chips
- Melt together the creamed coconut and maple syrup/honey/agave in a small saucepan over a low heat
- Stir in the cocoa powder and sprinkle through the chocolate chips
- Pour into a small tray – I used an individual foil tray you store leftovers in
- Set in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Cut into small chunks and enjoy