serves / makes 1
0 prep time
0 mins cooking time
I’m counting down the days until Easter weekend – I’ve off to visit friends in London and I can’t wait. I’ll share with you any cool gluten and dairy free food I come across on my travels.
This simple recipe is a variation on one of my favourite breakfast bowl recipes. I’ve used coconut yoghurt blended with frozen banana, peanut butter and cocoa powder for an early morning chocolate treat. I’ve then topped this with some more banana, pear, my homemade granola and a sprinkling of coconut – the perfect gluten and dairy free start to any morning.
- 100g dairy free coconut yoghurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon gluten free granola
- half a pear, cubed
- banana slices
- sprinkle of desiccated coconut
- Place the yoghurt, banana, peanut butter and cocoa powder in a blender
- Blitz until smooth
- Pour into a bowl and top with the banana, pear, granola and coconut