serves / makes 4
0 prep time
0 mins cooking time
Greetings from Iceland!
We’ve had a brilliant day in Reykjavík sightseeing, the backdrop of the snowy mountains make this such a beautiful city. I can also report so far that it has been super easy to find delicious gluten and dairy free food to eat. I had some wonderful fresh baked cod with lemon and sundried tomato for lunch. I’ll make sure I write it all up as a post incase any of you are planning to visit.
Before I left off Iceland I made this super quick and easy cherry chocolate ice-cream using a can of coconut milk.
- 400ml can of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey/maple syrup/agave
- 6 tablespoons frozen pitted cherries
- 2 tablespoons dairy free chocolate chips
- Place the coconut milk, honey/maple syrup/agave and cherries in a blender and blitz util smooth
- Stir through the chocolate chips
- Chill in the ridge for a couple of hours
- Churn in an ice-cream maker for 20 minutes or place in the freezer until set